From: Jeffrey Martin <jjm332@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Lacquer disc storage conditions
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, November 19, 2008, 1:09 PM

I'm trying to advise a colleague who has recently discovered some 1960s-era
lacquer discs in her collection. (They're recorded on Audio Devices
Audiodiscs.)  What are the preferred conditions for storing lacquer discs? She
has access to cold storage (40 degrees F), cool storage (55 degrees F) and
obviously standard office HVAC storage.

Many thanks,

Jeff Martin
Chicago, IL