To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2008 6:37 PM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Salvatore Scuderi

Anyone have information, or can point to encyclopedia entry for Italian composer Salvatore Scudero, composer of "Dormi Pure." Thanks to UCSB I found his years listed as "1845-1927" but I can't find anything else about him, on the web or anywhere.

thanks,

David N. "Uncle Dave" Lewis

Assistant Classical Editor

All Music Guide