To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2008 6:59 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Salvatore Scuderi

Dave Lewis wrote:

Anyone have information, or can point to encyclopedia entry for Italian
composer
Salvatore Scudero, composer of "Dormi Pure." Thanks to UCSB I found his
years listed as
"1845-1927" but I can't find anything else about him, on the web or
anywhere.
thanks,

David N. "Uncle Dave" Lewis

Assistant Classical Editor

All Music Guide
Ann Arbor

It looks like his name is actually Salvatore Scuderi.

Mike Gray