Re: [ARSCLIST] sleeves for 10 & 12" lacquers

Hi Robert,

Yes, i'd like to avoid poly-coating for the reason you mention below. So we're
in the same boat there. Likewise, i'm not sure i've ever seen firsthand a
palmitic-free lacquer stick to the inside of a ploy-coated sleeve. But seeing
as these sleeves would be purchased for long-term storage, i have to assume
that PA or a comparable malady will develop at some point or another. So
it's best to play it safe. Especially since, once a lacquer has been digitized,
we're not likely to check on it often enough to remove it from a poly- coated
sleeve if indeed PA has developed. (I hope that makes sense.)

Too bad i can't find those .010 acid/lignin-free paper sleeves in sizes under
16". I'll call and ask them today if they can't just make me some. Will report later.

(You never know, right..)

thanks,
Brandon