Re: [ARSCLIST] Fwd: [ARSCLIST] Aren't recordings original sources?

>>A hundred million and more, documented as killed by their own governments,
not by or for any religion.<<

A hundred million WHO, by WHAT government?  But it was the Crusaders who in 1100 AD stopped in every little town on their way to the Holy Land to kill the Jews and burn their synagogues.  And probably finished what was left on their way home.

>>And Hitler targeted Communists, homosexuals, deviants and other types ...
Christians too! But can we say he was an ardent religionist? I think not.<<

And YOUR point?  And MY point is, the governments of the Dark and Middle Ages, right through the Renaissance, depended upon Jews for all sorts of advice in government, for finance - Ferdinand's treasurer Luis Santangel was a Jew --, medicine, philosophy, geography, etc., etc., etc.  But those same governments either exiled or killed them nevertheless, and ended up stealing their goods, etc.  Is it any wonder that they survived????

Howard

But this one is getting WAY out of hand.  Enough is enough.