Re: [ARSCLIST] Fwd: [ARSCLIST] Aren't recordings original sources?

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 1:58 PM, Howard Friedman <hsf318@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >>Organized religion accounts for relatively few, especially since c.1100
> A.D.
>
> clark<<
>
> Yeah, just a bunch of Jews!  Between the Crusades, the Inquisition,
> pogroms, and Hitler, not more than 8 or 9 millions.  A mere drop (of blood)
> in the bucket.

I beg your pardon! "Just a bunch of Jews!" What is your point?

A hundred million and more, documented as killed by their own governments,
not by or for any religion.

And Hitler targeted Communists, homosexuals, deviants and other types ...
Christians too! But can we say he was an ardent religionist? I think not.

clark