Re: [ARSCLIST] Aren't recordings original sources?

Be careful about implicating what the koran sez he said might not be what he really said!!! Those crazies will chop your head off too !!

Of course organized religion of all kinds is the worst curse there is upon this poor planet of ours. See, e.g. "god is NOT Good."

-- js