Re: [ARSCLIST] This article on Taft-Bryan cylinders also has audio, great graphics, and features Patrick Feaster

certainly some of the finest cylinder transfers I've ever heard, one can
really hear the voices clearly.

the transfer and restoration process of these would certainly make a great ARSC Conference presentation, would it not?

joe salerno

Ron Cowen wrote:
see this free online article in Science News magazine, also mentioned in several blogs http://www.sciencenews.org/view/generic/id/36947/title/The_first_sound_bites
(click on "view our special presentation" within the graphic to hear audio and see a host of great graphics. once you click on special presentation, audio link is to extreme right)