[ARSCLIST] new member

Hello all,
I am a new member to this listserve and would like to introduce myself...
My name is Heather James and I am a first year MLIS student in Portland
Oregon.
I am very interested in pursuing music librarianship/ethnomusicology and
would like to become involved with organizations in my area as well as find
out about scholarship/internship opportunities nationally and
internationally.
I would greatly appreciate any information anyone can give on these matters.
Thanks so much!!

~Heather James