Re: [ARSCLIST] Les Paul (second try)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Pomeroy" <pomeroyaudio@xxxxxxx>
As for tape delay, check out his brilliant "I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles", where
the repetition rate of the delay fits perfectly the tempo of that song.

This is what Jimi Hendrix could do, that I have so far been unable to
replicate! The trick is to set the period of the "Delay" pedal to match
the timing of the recorded tune itself...which has so far been well beyond my current skills! When done perfectly, one winds up
"playing a duet" with one's own self...?!