Re: [ARSCLIST] Stravinsky recordings

There is a book entitled "Igor Stravinsky - The Composer in the Recording
Studio. A Comprehensive Discography" compiled by Philip Scott. It was
published by Greenwood Press in 1991 (ISBN: 0-313-27958-6). I do not know if
it is still available. I ordered my copy from a bookseller in Italy. It is
very informative and should answer all of Mr Braitman's (or anyone else's)
questions.

-Larry