[ARSCLIST] Searching for Hubble Audio

Hi all,

I have another patron request, this time from a German researcher working on locating any recordings of astronomer Edwin Hubble, especially early audio of documentaries, speeches, news etc. about his important discoveries during the 1920s and 30s. Or any audio from the Academy Award celebration of 1937 - at which Hubble was a guest.

I have already pointed him to the Recorded Sound Collections at the Library of Congress, which has at least one recording of Hubble.

Any other leads would be great.
Thanks,
Jeanette

Jeanette Berard, MLS, CA