Re: [ARSCLIST] ET help!

Hi Sammy

I wouldn't go prying off anything, especially if the glue is intact.  My
understanding is that the speed it will be running at, 78rpm or thereabouts,
it will/should jump the crack.  With the correct stylus and weight, I have
observed the use of an artist's brush to lightly apply pressure to the
tonearm.  I have also seen lacquer flakes being put back into place with
vaseline.  Ofcourse a micrscope really helps in putting the jigsaw back
together.  But, please don't pry anything off.  I suspect you will do more
damage to the groove walls using that method.

I know there are people on this list with more knowledge in this area.  It
would be great if it is unique to your area, a treasure!

Regards
Marie