Re: [ARSCLIST] The Hope of Audacity Was--Re: [ARSCLIST] Seeking recommendations for oral history digitization equipment (fwd)

Hi Malcolm

On 15/08/2008 you wrote;

MS> Does no one use Bias Peak Pro and Bias Soap pro?...It does need a
MS> fast computer and a fair amount of ram but I assume that's the
MS> case with any audio software.

Bias software is Mac specific.  I suspect most people here are using
PC, so this isn't an option for them.

Graeme Jaye

graemejaye@xxxxxxxxx

Audio Restoration and Location Sound Recording
http://www.personal-cd.com

Hobby Musician - find some of my stuff here
http://www.indiehitz.net/html/bands/19/