Re: [ARSCLIST] The Hope of Audacity Was--Re: [ARSCLIST] Seeking recommendations for oral history digitization equipment (fwd)

The University of Chicago's Language Archives were using this last year when I left. If anyone wants to know how it works, I will try to put you in touch with the technicians who did the work--I know there were problems with the hardware.

Barbara

Barbara Need
Chicago