[ARSCLIST] Recommended cylinder discographies (again)

Hi. I am looking for some recommendations (both online and print) for cylinder discographies covering the various series. I have checked the usual sources I have and draw a blank and a general Google has not been my friend. An example of the cylinder is given just to indicate an example of the sort I am seeking a discography for.

1. Edison Bell Records (N.P. Records) with text on rim out "outside in (i.e. not like Blue Amberol's "inside out") i.e. 10187 London Con. Orch/Love's Last Waltz.

2. Columbia (black wax? looks black more than brown) with word "Columbia" on rim out "outside in (i.e. not like Blue Amberol's "inside out") and all other text the other way around, i.e. 32528 Pretty as a butterfly, Orchestra Bells.

3. Edison Gold Moulded Record (2min), i.e. Bell Solo from the Magic Flute/Benzler nr 9324. This appears to be a different name in series to 1 above.

I'm sure there will be more by the time my spreadsheet is done !

Cheers, Darren

¦ D P Ingram ¦ Ab Ingram Oy ¦
¦ darren at ingram.fi ¦ www.ingram.fi ¦
¦
¦ +358 6 781 0275 (FIN) ¦ +46 8 5511 4995 (SWE) ¦ +44 203 014 3839 (UK) ¦
¦ extn 8001
¦