Re: [ARSCLIST] Blumlein broadcast today

Audio is still not working as of this AM but I got an automated reply to my e-mail indicating the message was delivered somewhere within the BBC technical staff.

-- Tom Fine

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Ross" <johnross@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 2:29 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Blumlein broadcast today

At 8/4/2008 10:26 AM, you wrote:
Was this archived? I can't find it on BBC4 - looks like it would have been a fascinating program.

The program should be available through BBC Radio's "Listen Again" feature: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00csqgt

However, I have been getting an error message why I try to play it. I have sent a query to the Beeb about this asking if they can fix it. If anybody else can successfully play this program, please let the rest of us know.

John Ross