Re: [ARSCLIST] The end of the cassette ? ? ?

I don't even accept projects that involve transferring cassettes. Yet as recently as the early 90s, when I was attempting to syndicate a program, one station wanted it on cassette. It is to laugh.

dl

Steven C. Barr wrote:
Point is this:

The cassette tape is small, easily transported, and ("in its day" in North
America...?!) a common, readily available format...! !

If/when computers and CD-R "burners" become available to that "real
world" outside our limited perception of "everywhere"...they may well
become a default format...?!

Of course, by then, DVD (or its inevitable successor...?!) will have
become the new default format here in North America...?!

Comment ca va...?!