Re: [ARSCLIST] Oral History tools (was The end of the cassette ? ? ?

I've had very good luck with the Zoom H4. Despite its low cost
(under $300 when I bought mine) the sound quality is quite good
and it's easy to operate once you know the 2 or three controls
you'll need for 99% of what you're doing.  It has built in mikes
and records on SD cards.  It's also about the size of a reporter's
cassette recorder, so once it's sitting on the table most people
ignore it.  http://zoomh4.net/h4

David Breneman         david_breneman@xxxxxxxxx