Re: [ARSCLIST] Too many records

*Guess what..............he wouldn't consider sellnig!  hummmmm I chuckled
all the way back home.*

It's the "Endowment Effect".

 It's mine, I tell you

Jun 19th 2008
>From *The Economist* print edition
Mankind's inner chimpanzee refuses to let go. This matters to everything
from economics to law. And evidently record collections as well. A
fascinating article. Professional market traders too are often reluctant to
sell investments they already hold, even though they could trade them for
assets they would prefer to invest in if starting from scratch.
http://www.economist.com/science/displaystory.cfm?story_id=11579107&CFID=10656921&CFTOKEN=96607364
clark