From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Mike Richter
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 10:57 AM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Paul Robeson Discography

Howard Friedman wrote:
> Have you tried
>
> http://www.cpsr.cs.uchicago.edu/robeson/links/discography.html
>
> Howard Friedman

This appears to be LP and CD issues with only occasional 78s. That it is
incomplete is not surprising given the number of unofficial reissues,
but it does not even include the Supraphon LP I will be offering at my
WWW site next week. At least with regard to spelling, its accuracy
leaves something to be desired.

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx