[ARSCLIST] Commercials included in AOL messages...

I notice on messages posted by AOL members that a commercial or promotional
"tag" is added by AOL, such as the following, which they are currently beating
like a dead horse:-

**************Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food. (http://food.aol.com/tyler-florence?video=4&?NCID=aolfod00030000000002)

I've questioned this procedure for some time now. It's small wonder that they are widely known as AO-HELL!

Are any of you aware of this and do you consent to AOL using your private
emails for their promotions without paying you to do so?  If you are paying for
AOL's service(?) I'm told you should be able to do something to eliminate
carrying their message on your emails.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

... Graham Newton, moderator, the NEW "Beautiful-Instrumentals"

World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for
consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's CAMBRIDGE processes.