Re: [ARSCLIST] Glass Records

Expert Stylus do.  If you need the email I can get it for you.
http://www.78tours.com/Expert_Stylus_Company.htm

Cheers

Marie

Marie O'Connell
Analogue Tape Preservation Archivist
Sound Archives/Nga Taonga Korero
PO Box 1531
Radio New Zealand House
Level 1, 51 Chester Street West
Christchurch
Phone  +64 3 374 8443
Fax  + 64 3 374 8448
www.soundarchives.co.nz

>>> "joe@xxxxxxxxxxx" <jsalerno@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 29/05/2008 2:09 p.m. >>>
I believe bifurcated styli can be custom made, perhaps by the nice folks
in Britain, the name is escaping me at the moment - it's too late in the
evening.

joe salerno