[ARSCLIST] Glass Record Information

Hello to all,
I cannot thank you enough for your information and time.  I took out the records this morning and they are as follows:
Side 1 -Universal Recording Co., March 16, 1945, CBS 10:15-10:30am, "Candy" sung by THE SYMPHONETTES    , 78RPM, RKO building, Radio City, NY, Circle 5-4895
Side 2 - Universal, March 16, 1945 10:15-10:30am 1)"Let Me Love You Tonight" Sung by the Symphonettes 2) "Lover" played by Bobby Tucker

Side 1 - Universal Recording Co., March 16, 1945 , CBS 10:15-10:30 am, "Sleighride in July" sung by The Symphonettes, 78rpm RKO etc.
Side 2 - CBS "Saturday Night" sung by The Symphonettes, 78rpm etc.

Both of these records ARE glass.

The 3rd Recording is:

Electro-Vox, March 29, 1937, Side 1 - "When a Lady Meets a Gentlemen Down South" and "Rhythm in Nursery Rhymes" sung by The Girl Friends Trio
Side 2 - "Through the Courtesy of Love" sung by The Girlfriends Trio

This record is metal, not glass

As you may all recognize, I am new to this and just recently started collecting 78rpm recordings to play on my 1947 Jukebox.  Don't worry, I would NEVER play any of these records on the jukebox, they wouldn't fit anyway!  I do, however want to have these copied onto a CD so I can enjoy them.  I found out last night that Art Shifrin is in NY, sorry Art, I thought you were in CA?  This is good, as I am located in MD and would love to make a trip to NY.

Again, I am very appreciative of you all and will do some reading and get better informed.
Jackie