To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 3:54 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] question about remote recordings from the 20-30s

Go right ahead! That's the chief problem with WackyPackia..anybody can place anything there, anybody can amend any article (I don't know if they've corrected that situation or attempted to), and while there's reliable material to be found, nothing was ever checked for accuracy except by people like us.

dl

Martin, Morris wrote:
Now, if someone would only correct the Wiki!
Morris Martin
Head, Music Library and Ozier Sound Archive
University of North Texas