From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of David Lennick
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 5:55 PM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ARSCLIST] USSR date?

Can anyone date USSR 07569/70: Balakirev's KING LEAR, Leo Ginzburg & USSR
Radio
Symphony + OVERTURE ON 3 RUSSIAN SONGS, Anosov & USSR State Symphony
Orchestra?
The Overture was originally on ten-inch D923, and I presume it's the same
recording. Artia renumbered it MK 1570 but the disc inside has the Russian
numbers.

dl