Re: [ARSCLIST] Section 108 Study Group issues Report and Recommendations

Yes, Acrobat worked for me as well.

(FYI: I am a Mac user and had been trying to read it using the Preview
application.)
Looks like whomever created the PDF's didn't think to test the readability
using another apps (Preview, etc).

In any case, with Acrobat you still get the blue boxes. The text, however,
will be black.

best,
 Brandon.

Hi, David,