Re: [ARSCLIST] Test

From: Patent Tactics, George Brock-Nannestad

Hi Marie (and lurkers),

I have been suffering in silence for about a fortnight with the same problem.
These mails never arrive at the same time, although they have the same
sending time. But rather than disturb the webmaster I have merely arranged
them by date and deleted two at a time. However, this time it does not seem
to go away.

Let us hear if more have the problem.

Kind regards,

George