Re: [ARSCLIST] Hoagy Carmichael on Brunswick

Since Tom got so lucky I thought I'd hazard a shot too...

I found an incredible collection of mint 78's today. I could only afford to buy a few of them but one I could not resist was this:

Hoagy Carmichael with Perry Botkin & His Orchestra
Brunswick LA 1731 b/w Riverboat Shuffle

This version is completely different than the more familiar one issued on Decca. Does anyone have any information about this record?
It is absolutely sensational, I know Perry had a pretty incredible band at one point but does anyone have specific dope on this session...

The other stuff I found, by the way, was equally intoxicating (at least to me).

AA