[ARSCLIST] conference question - buses on Saturday

Is there going to be (or can there be) an early bus from Stanford back to the hotel after the afternoon sessions on Saturday? I need to get back to my hotel during the 3:45-4:15 break and need to know if I need to make other arrangements. I would suspect that other attendees might want to go back early, too, so will there be a bus available?

---------------- Trey Bunn Audiovisual Conservator Emory University Libraries Preservation Office 404-727-4894