From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List on behalf of Matthew Snyder
Sent: Wed 26/03/2008 13:30
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] SOUND ARCHIVING INTERNSHIPS 2008-2009

Internships happen on request in many places all the time, but very few of
them ever pay a stipend as BL is doing. The key thing is whether
institutions are willing to have interns.   I'm curious whether BL is
accepting non-Britains for the program, in the interest of keeping rare
talent within the nation.

Matt Snyder
Music Archivist
Wilson Processing Project
The New York Public Library

Experience the British Library online at www.bl.uk

The British Library's new interactive Annual Report and Accounts 2006/07 : www.bl.uk/mylibrary

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify the postmaster@xxxxx : The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent.