Re: [ARSCLIST] NEW Marston CD revealed!

Wonder if the new "computer program" is the Plangent Process? That would be very useful for removing mechanical wow and flutter.

-- Tom Fine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Ramm" <Stevramm@xxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2008 9:58 AM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] NEW Marston CD revealed!

There was discussion of a MAJOR new release coming in April from Ward
Marston- It was either on 78-L or here. No info was given and Ward wouldn't share
with me either. Well, I got my Sunday arts section today (SAturday) and there
is the review! I even googled the title and found nothing so this is,
apparently, the first review of it.
The newspaper review won't be on line until tomorrow so I took the liberty of
scanning it and providing the URL below. I don't know any more about this
release but wanted to share.
Here is URL:
_http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb58/Steveramm/marstoncdreview.jpg_ (http://i206.photobucket.com/alb
ums/bb58/Steveramm/marstoncdreview.jpg)