Re: [ARSCLIST] NEW Marston CD revealed!

Steve Ramm wrote:
There was discussion of a MAJOR new release coming in April from Ward Marston- It was either on 78-L or here. No info was given and Ward wouldn't share with me either. Well, I got my Sunday arts section today (SAturday) and there is the review! I even googled the title and found nothing so this is, apparently, the first review of it. The newspaper review won't be on line until tomorrow so I took the liberty of scanning it and providing the URL below. I don't know any more about this release but wanted to share. Here is URL: _http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb58/Steveramm/marstoncdreview.jpg_ (http://i206.photobucket.com/alb
ums/bb58/Steveramm/marstoncdreview.jpg) Steve Ramm

Already deleted.

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx