Re: [ARSCLIST] NEW Marston CD revealed!

The digital processing was done by Dimitrios Antsos, who has worked on
problem tracks for previous Marston releases.  I've been able to hear the
set, and to my mind the result is outstanding both for the timebase
correction and for general transfer quality.

I'm still assuming that the upcoming "Mystery Release" has to do with the
Julius Block collection of private Russian cylinders (see ARSC Newsletter,
Fall 2006).  That's a guess on my part, based on no inside information, but
if you read the Newsletter writeup and the blurb on Marston's site, it seems
reasonable enough.

Russell