Re: [ARSCLIST] Repeating request--Mahler records needed

David,

I'm sorry,but classical vocal is not my strong suit.I assume the first one is on the black label,with the world globe on it.I only have a couple of records on this label,which I bought from eBay Germany,not eBay US.I would suggest you spend a few months looking around there,andcontact some of the sellers of classical 78s.

I have,as a whole,found this list to be very disappointing,as far as both learning esoteric discographic information,and filling record wants.

                                  Roger

David Lennick <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: I sent this a couple of weeks ago, but no reply other than identifying a Royale
LP referred to originally. So, I pose it again.

Does anyone know of the following? Originals, loan of same, or a good
transfer. Needed for discographical purposes.

DOL DAUBER SALON ORCH: Das Lied & Wunderhorn arrangements
>rec. September 28, 1928 in Vienna)
    (78: Austrian Electrola * AM 1547; mX BW1846-1)

PAUL VAN KEMPEN, Corry Bijster, Hilversum Radio Orchestra: Mahler: Sym 4
     (78: Telefunken SK 3862-7) (rel.5-51)

dl