Re: [ARSCLIST] Dynadoodoo Re: [ARSCLIST] Exactly how many labels did RCA press records for in the 50s/60s ?

The way this thread has deteriorated,is just another sorry example of why I often regret joining this list.

If anyone knows of a better one,devoted entirely to dry,boring detailed discussion of an historical and discographical nature,of all times of music,from all different eras,from people who know more than I do,I would like to know.

                                   Roger

David Lennick <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Just when I was enjoying my Kraft.

dl