[ARSCLIST] 78 to CD transfers near Tucson, AZ

Hi,

Are there any practitioners in the Tucson area who would transfer 78's to CD?
 Tucson is of interest in order to simplify transportation of the discs.

While enjoying the Tucson Winter Chamber Music Festival last week, a fellow
concertgoer asked me the above question.  I have supplied the ARSC Audio
Preservation and Restoration Directory but see that the resources are at least as
far as Southern CA, CO, and TX.

Jim Long
Baroda, MI
Bosch/EV