[ARSCLIST] ARSC NY Meeting - part 2...

Just a quick addendum to the ARSC-NY meeting announcement...

I had sent out the notice of this March 20th NYC ARSC meeting yesterday
afternoon (Wednesday) to folks on the ARSC-NY e-mail list...

About 5 minutes after I hit "send", my phone rang, and the voice on the
other end of the line said "This is George Avakian..."!

After I picked up my jaw from the floor and removed my heart from my
throat, we had a brief but lovely conversation about how he is quite
pleased to see this effort taking place here in New York, and how he would
be "spreading the word" to his friends to come and attend...

dave nolan
92nd STreet Y
nyc