Re: [ARSCLIST] I put this up on eBay tonight.

I have heard some of these that are home recordings,they sound like crap.This sounds like it was professionally done.Both home recorders,and studios,used these type of blanks.

                                         Roger

Paul Charosh <L78rpm@xxxxxxx> wrote: I have (or had) a few of these around, recorded off-the-air in the late 1940s
on a friend's cutter.  I recall that one included a commercial for
Stahlmeyer's Beef Stew.  I have no sense that they are worth much, unless someone is
interested in the specific content.

Paul Charosh

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms, and advice on AOL
Money & Finance.
      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001)