[ARSCLIST] George Jellinek

  I had occasion to talk to Mr. Jellinek several times over-the-years, to get added information, and transcription "demystification" for my own series, THE COLLECTOR'S VAULT. People who do programs like The Vocal Scene, or my own, are getting rather rare, so we had a bit in common. He was always very helpful, and a great joy to talk to. I just wish we were both younger, and could carry on our "loves" for a while longer. Radio is changing..unfortunately, the heart seems to be going out of things, so maybe fading off into the sunset is just as well for us. Steve Slezak