[ARSCLIST] Seeking Performers for ARSC Conference Tinfoil Demo

The Friday morning "Let There Be Sound" session at the upcoming ARSC
conference will feature a live demonstration of tinfoil phonograph recording
and playback, and no phonograph exhibition of 1878 was complete without the
following:

(a) a tenor vocalist
(b) a cornetist
(c) a clever mimic -- barking dogs, cackling hens, dialects, etc.

We're presently on the lookout for volunteers, so if you'll be attending the
conference, happen to fall into one of these categories, and are curious to
find out what you'd sound like on tinfoil, please drop me a note ASAP!

Best,
Patrick Feaster
pfeaster@xxxxxxxxx