Re: [ARSCLIST] Editorial on Radio Broadcast Copyrights

Dan Nelson wrote:
It seems to me this may be a case of artists shooting
themselves in foot. Having been involved in radio we had gazillions of
record promotion men delivering boxes of promotional
records and some suggested artists they would like to
see played ... why because it made money for the
artist and record co's.

That seems quite likely for some artists in some fields, but there are classical music labels which explicitly prohibit broadcast - or did in the LP era.

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/