Re: [ARSCLIST] Editorial on Radio Broadcast Copyrights

Steve
I hope the radio royalties issue gets solved-it certainly needs a
solution.Last year for example,I found 275 streamable BIG BROADCAST
backshows,then all of a suddenthis issue came to the fore and next week
,only 3 shows were steamable !
Anyway on another note for other collectors,one of the pleasure of being
abroad is that some cd shops turn up deletions-I recently found my second
deleted Biddulph cd-one of the rarest classical labels to find since it
appeared to stop producing classical cd's in London about 7 years
ago.Ifound the Hubay and the Thibaud 1927 recording of Mozart's 6th
violin
Concerto in Bangkok of all places which also turned up a deleted Flotsam and
Jetsum Pearl cd too a few years ago much to my delight.
n.a.b.