[ARSCLIST] Conference Roommate List & Hotel Update

I've started a roommate list for the 2008 ARSC Conference. Anyone seeking a roommate should contact me as soon as possible. Please let me know if you already have a room that you are willing to share, or if you are seeking both a room and a roommate. That's all I want to know- I will leave the rest of the matchmaking up to the individuals. You are also welcome to post your specific request to the ARSClist.

At present I have 1 male attendee seeking a roommate (he does not currently have a hotel reservation).

Finally, information on the conference overflow hotels has now been posted on the ARSC website at http://www.arsc-audio.org/conference/hotel.html.

Brenda Nelson-Strauss
bnelsons@xxxxxxxxxxx