Re: [ARSCLIST] Discography help needed -- pre-Mercury Howard Hanson

Here's the dope we're looking for:

Victor sets:

M608 = 11 May 1939
M648 = 11 May 1939
M744 = 20 April 1940
M781 = 29 April 1940
M802 = 29-30 April 1940
M876 = 10 May 1941
M889 = 9 May 1941
M973 = 7 May 1942

Victor Singles:

2058 and 2059 = 11 May 1939
2112 = 29 April 1940
11-8302 = 7+8 May 1942
11-8349 = 8 May 1942

Columbia:

Hanson Piano Concerto = 19 December 1950
Grieg Holberg Suite = 19 December 1950

MacDowell/Hanson/Riegger = 30 April 1952

Regards,

Mike Gray