Re: [ARSCLIST] LP cuts list needed, 3LP set on Archiv

If these are mono,are they the same recordings issued on single Lps,by DGG/Archiv,that are from around 1956 ? If they are,I believe I have them,on single Lps.

                                           Roger

David Lennick <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: I don't have that particular version but I can send the track lists for another
set of the Concerti, at least listing the individual movements and approximate
timings if that helps.

They're all alike in the dark (okay, Scherchen isn't very much like any
"original instruments" version).

dl