Re: [ARSCLIST] LC Record Cleaning Solution (Tergitol)

You can also buy tergitol from sigma aldrich. that's where we bought it.

http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/Area_of_Interest/The_Americas/United_States.html

and then look under order center

They have 15-S-7 and 15-S-9 but not 15-S-3. I think we got that from talasonline.com

Erik Dix

Notre Dame Archives