[ARSCLIST] Fwd: [ARSCLIST] "Outro"

Mark,

  I hope this is forwarded properly and that I am able to properly thank you
for your message to the ARSC List.

  I hope we can have a greater correspondence. Off-list, perhaps? I am
dilatory and slow, however.

  My best,

  Don Tait

**************
Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch video on AOL
Living.

(http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)
Don,

I listened to you with great admiration for the 13 years in which I
lived in Chicago (I was the classical buyer at Rose Records during much
of that time).  I'd like to thank you for all the years I was privileged
to hear you on WFMT.  I never got to thank you in person, and I know
this is a hollow substitute, but I really appreciate your work.

Mark

Mark Jenkins

President, Licensing Division

Madacy Entertainment LP/Countdown Media