Re: [ARSCLIST] pinning of oxide to plastic leader - best practice

Thankyou Eric and Richard!

Always mines of great useful information.  What I would like to know is
where I can get paper leader for 1/4 inch tape.  I have exhausted any link
from old links from my time in the USA and have just had no luck.  Do you
have a secret supplier? lol

Please let me know, off list!

Cheers
Marie