Re: [ARSCLIST] Liberty Music Shop - Beatrice Lillie

I really enjoyed her autobiography, which she smartly titled, "Every Other Inch A Lady," but I don't immediately recall her offering an explanation for the stage name.

I'll happily pass the sescret on to my 91-year-old mom, who first hipped me to Ms. Lillie (and so many other stellar musicians).

Best,
Rod